To GO, COMPEL and DEVELOP people to become fully committed Disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We exist for the purpose of being a loving (Love God, Love People, Love ourselves), comfortable (dress code, relaxing atmosphere), Non-judgmental (all are welcome) church where non-believers and believers can come together, worship and look to a REAL GOD (Holy) for answers
- We exist for the purpose where children and youth can come and experience a REAL GOD in a fun and engaging way.
- We exist for the purpose of teaching the Bible in a simplistic way, creating a (hunger, desire, thirst) for the Word of a REAL GOD.
- We exist for the purpose of making disciples and having those disciples make disciples, adding to the kingdom of a REAL GOD.
- To do anything short of Sin to reach people without Christ. (1 Corinthians 9:19)
- To accomplish More with Less. (Matthew 25:23)
- To accomplish more Together than alone. (Acts 4:34)
- That we will make a Difference in the lives of individuals, families and the community. (Matthew 5:13-16)
Learning God’s Word AND putting it into practice is what following Jesus is all about. (Matthew 7:24-29, 1 Corinthians 8:1-3)
We want to remove the obstacles that keep people far from God and help bring people back to Him. We believe that church should meet people where they are in life and use contemporary language and popular culture as a means to share the timeless truth of God's word. (Matthew 9:9-13, Acts 10:9-48, 1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
We feel the best way to change the world and deal with life issues is to change ourselves and the community. We believe that each one of us and our church should make a positive impact in the community and our Life Groups should have a a positive impact in our life and the neighborhood. Church operates best in the context of local community. (Acts 2,4)
We want to be known as a people who are generous — giving of our money, our talents, our time, whatever God would ask of us. (2 Corinthians 9:11)
We want everyone to come to know the saving grace of Jesus Christ, so we set out to multiply our own faith in others by being relational, transparent, and knowledgeable of the Bible and being the example of Christ to others.
Recognizing the benefits of cooperation with other churches in world missions, The Real Life Church SFL voluntarily affiliates with the Southern Baptist Convention in its national, state and local expressions. This means we cooperate and collaborate with more than 40,000 other SBC churches to bring healing to those who are hurting through education, disaster relief, humanitarian aid, missionary immersion and so much more.